Set of three notebooks Field Notes Original Plain. Its design is inspired by the notebooks that were used in the farms and agricultural sectors of the United States.
The entire Field Notes notebook collection is crafted with a series of meticulous details and high-quality materials that give it that special charm with elements of past and present.
Warning: Last items in stock!
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
02. Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
04. Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" x 40" 2-color printing press.
06. Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
07. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
08. Crisp plain paper. 48 Pages.
09. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm x 140mm).
10. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
11. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
12. UPC 858493003028